- Can we bring our dog? Yes! We are aware that your pets are part of your family and a family vacation just isn’t a family vacation without them. However, please remember that not everyone is a dog person so we ask that there are no unsupervised pets roaming to other sites! There will be a fee of $20 per night to accommodate them in our tiny home cottages.
TINY HOME COTTAGE:
- How old do I have to be to book a cottage? 21 years of age or older to book our tiny home cottages.
- What payment options are available? We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- What is your refund policy? All reservations can be cancelled with a full refund (minus the processing/booking fee) up to 14 days before arrival. After this time, no refund will be available for cancellations.
- Is there a nightly stay requirement? Yes. We have a 2 night minimum stay.
- What time can we check in/out? Check in time is after 3pm and check out time is before 10am. These times are set to allow for the appropriate amount of time to clean each cottage and prep the wood fired hot tubs – no late check outs please!
WOOD FIRED BARREL HOT TUBS:
- How do the wood fired hot tubs work? Our wood barrel hot tubs are completely off grid! No electricity is required as they are heated solely by firewood. The firewood used to heat the water must be dried hardwood in order for the hot tub to work correctly. Please do not use the fire pit wood in the wood barrel hot tubs. Each hot tub is properly cleaned and filled with fresh water for every new reservation. Upon your arrival, your hot tub will have the heating process underway. You will then be required to maintain the fire by adding a log or two every hour to keep the water temperature high. When your hot tub is not in use, place the cover on tightly to ensure that your water stays hot. You will be equipped with the proper accessories required to use our hot tubs – gloves, fire poker, water strainer and paddle will be there for your use!
- How much wood is provided per reservation for the wood fired hot tubs? Each studio tiny home cottage will be equipped with 1 large tote of wood per 2 night stay (6 nights would allow for 3 totes of wood, etc) and our 2 bedroom tiny home cottage will be equipped with 2 totes. Extra hot tub wood will be available for purchase – $20 per large tote.
- Can we add extra people to our reservation? These tiny home cottages are quite cozy and accommodate the appropriate number of guests. That being said, there are some exceptions to this rule where a fee of $50 per night will be required per extra guest.
- What about visitors? We ask that there are no visitors at your tiny home cottage as we value the privacy of all guests.
IMPORTANT TID BITS:
- What do I need to bring for my stay? These tiny home cottages have a fully equipped kitchen, a fully equipped bathroom (including towels, shampoo and body wash), a full equipped bedroom space (including sheets and blankets, drawers and hangers) and a fully equipped living space (including an electric fireplace). All you need to bring is food for your stay, a suitcase full of clothes (and your bathing suit!) and your favorite beverage.
- TV/Wifi? Wifi will be available at your tiny home cottage. Your cottage will also be equipped with a TV, however, cable is not available. HDMI ports located in the TV will be there for your convenience – bring your own cord!
- How do I use the key pad control? In your confirmation email, you will receive a pin code that will give you access into your tiny home cottage. This pin code will be entered on a key pad which will be located on your front door. With every new reservation there is a new pin generated.
- Quiet Hours? We are located in a wooded rural area. Quiet time is after 10pm to allow guests to experience the sounds of nature!
- Bonfires? Each cottage will have its own outdoor fire pit for your use.